Understanding our mail-in buyback workflows.
- Mail-in buybacks start as leads when created by the customer.
- Automatically become in transit status when the customer ships the order.
- Lets you easily track incoming orders.
- As soon as the order is shipped, it shows up here.
- You can see information about the order, tracking, and expected arrival date
Completed and other statuses
- Once the in-transit order reaches you, you can handle the order however you choose, but we recommend marking orders as Completed once they have been paid.
Not as Described
- When the device received doesn't exactly match what was entered on the order, you can set an order to this status to send them an email with a new offer, and upload photos of the discrepancy.
Additional Built in Ticket Statuses
- You can use and customize these to your liking to help your workflow, as well as adding your own ticket statuses
- Being Inspected
- Orders go here during testing
- On Hold
- Setting to this status allows you to a reason to the customer.
- Pending Return
- Offers that get rejected go here
- Returned orders